Table of Contents
Clever Photographer will always handle information in compliance with the Data Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
2. What type of information do we collect from our site visitors?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. Besides, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login, e-mail address, password, computer and connection information, and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications), payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
3. How do we collect information?
We collect information about you whenever you:
• Visit our website
• Purchase goods or services from us
• Create a customer account
• Visit our social media channels
• Contact us through our website, social media channels, email, post or phone
• Comment or engage with our social media channels
• Sign up for our newsletter or other marketing material
4. Why do we collect such information?
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide and operate our services
• To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
• To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
• To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
5. How do we store, use, share and disclose information?
Our website is hosted on the Kajabi.com platform. Kajabi.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Stripe.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Unless we have your express consent, we will never disclose, rent, trade, or sell your personal data to any third parties for their marketing or mailing purposes.
6. How long do we store your personal information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil our service to you, for business or legal purposes, or to follow applicable laws.
7. How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute and to collect fees or monies owed. We may also contact you to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
You can find more information on the About Cookies website:
9. How can our site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. Responding to a data breach
In the unlikely event of any of the below data breaches occur, we will notify the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) without undue delay. If there is a risk to individuals affected, they too will be notified.
12. Legal Issues
Cleverphotographer.com is a United Kingdom website and is subject to the laws Scotland, and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of Scotland. We will disclose personally identifiable information without your permission when required by law.
13. Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.